Friday 30 October 2015

I found these super cute christmas-esque wine cosies!

I am in Christmas overload at the moment because normally I'd have nearly finished my Christmas shopping and I haven't even started.  This is the first year that I've actually attempted to knit presents for a lot of people so I just hope they go down well.  I really want to knit at least a few of these.  

They are wine bottle cosies with a draw string at the top.  They would be perfect additions to presents, especially to spruce up that wine bottle gift and they are so much nicer than the general bags that toy see so often.  I know these require a little bit more effort but in my opinion they are so much better.  I'd be delighted to receive one of these for Christmas!


The pattern is available here.  It is called Winecozy and is by Jennifer Carter.
It is knit on straight needles and is a great way to use up some of those scraps of wool in your stash!  You only need 50g of wool and some extra colours for embellishments.  

I, for one, cannot wait to try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment